From Multiversal Omnipedia
The Punisher is a male comic antihero that features in Marvel Comics.
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- The Punisher was created by Gerry Conway, John Romita Sr., and Ross Andru where he made his first appearance in Amazing Spider-Man v1 #129 (February, 1974).
- In Thanos v2 #13 (2018), an alternate version of Frank Castle was shown in a possible future reality designated as Earth-TRN666.
In other media
- In Spider-Man, the Punisher appeared in the 1990s animated television series where he was voiced by actor John Beck.
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the Punisher made multiple appearances in the shared continuity setting:
- In Daredevil, Frank Castle made his first appearance in the live-action Netflix television series second season where he was voiced actor Jon Bernthal.
- In The Punisher, Frank Castle featured in the live-action Netflix television series where he was once again portrayed by actor Jon Bernthal.
- In Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher, Frank Castle appeared in the 2014 animated film where he was voiced by actor Brian Bloom.
- In Marvel Heroes, the Punisher appeared as a playable character in the MMORPG video game where he was voiced by actor Marc Worden.
- Amazing Spider-Man v`:
- Punisher v1:
- Original Sin v1: