Arnold John Flass
From Multiversal Omnipedia
Arnold John Flass is a male comic character that features in DC Comics.
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Arnold John Flass was created by Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli where he made his first appearance in Batman v1 #404 (February, 1987).
In other media
- In Batman Begins, Detective Flass made an appearance in the 2005 live-action film where he was portrayed by actor Mark Boone Junior.
- In The Gotham Tmes, the viral marketing website tied to The Dark Knight references Flass after the events of the previous movie. It stated that he spent sometime at a mental hospital following exposure to the toxin with Harvey Dent indicted on charges of corruption. As a result, he was dismissed from the GCPD and lost his disability pension.
- In Batman: Year One, Arnold J. Flass appeared in the animated film adaptation of the comic storyline where he was voiced by actor Fred Tatasciore. He was a Detective in the corrupt GCPD that was headed by Commissioner Loeb with the two working in conjunction with one another. After the assigning of James Gordon to the GCPD, Detective Flass was assigned to him as his partner where he took him on a drive through Gotham to establish the status quo.
- In Batman Begins, Detective Arnold Flass appeared in the video-game tie-in to the live-action film where he was voiced by actor Mark Boone Junior.