Central City Police Department
The Central City Police Department is an organization that features in DC Comics.
The New 52
Following the Flashpoint, a new version of history was created with a different series of events.
A Special Task Force was created with the task of apprehending the Flash and recruited the Rogues to aid them in this goal. (Flash v4 #49)
- David Singh :
- Barry Allen :
- Patty Spivot :
- Darryl Frye : (The Flash v1 #285)
- Angela Margolin : (Flash v2 #143)
- James Forrest : (Flash v4 #1)
- Kristen Kramer : (Flash Secret Files and Origins v1 #2010)
- Jorge Heart :
- August Heart : a male detective at the Central City Police Department that was hit by a Speed Force storm making him into a speedster that the Flash attempted to train to be a superhero. (The Flash v5 #2)
- Ramsey Rosso : male member who worked at the morgue who was a haemophiliac but used evidence data to alter his DNA to turn himself into a Metahuman criminal with control over blood named Bloodwork. (The Flash v5 #31)
- The Central City Police Department was created by Robert Kanigher, John Broome and Carmine Infantino where it made its first appearance in Showcase v1 #4 (October, 1956).
In other media
- In The Flash, Central City Police Department (CCPD) were recurring feature in the live-action television series starting from the pilot episode. David Singh ran the branch with Detective Joe West, Eddie Thawne and Patty Spivot worked for the police department. Barry Allen worked at the CCPD as a forensic scientist. Following a change in the timeline, a Metahuman Specialist was assigned to CCPD who was named Julian Albert.
- Showcase v1: #4 (1956)