From Multiversal Omnipedia
Crom is a deity who features in Conan the Barbarian.
Personality and attributes
He was known as the Grim Grey God and as the Lord of the Great Mountain.
Powers and abilities
- Crom was created by Robert E. Howard where he was referenced in the setting of the Hyborian Age.
- He was possibly a deified version of the Cimmerians' first great chieftain, Crom-Ya.
In other media
- In Conan the Adventurer, Crom was referenced in the setting of the 1990s animated television series where he was referred to as a guardian spirit. Crom was never depicted in the series but rather his name was evoked by Conan.
- In Conan the Barbarian, Crom was referenced in the setting of the 1982 live-action film. He was said to had been a god that lived in the earth where long ago during a time of darkness and chaos a race of giants wandered the lands. They came to fool Crom and took from him the enigma of steel thus angering the mountain god who shook the earth thus throwing the bodies of the giants into the water. In his rage, the gods came to forget the secret of steel and thus left it on the battlefield where it was found by the mortal race of man.
- In Conan the Destroyer, Crom was referenced in the setting of the 1987 live-action film sequel.
- Queen of the Black Coast:
- The Tower of the Elephant:
- Conan the Barbarian v3: (2019)