Elloe Kaifi is a female extraterrestrial character who features in Marvel Comics.
Elloe Kaifi was a red-skinned female Sakaaran from the planet Sakaar who was the daughter of Ronan Kaifi where he was a citizen of the empire as well as representative of the fifth regional community congress. (Incredible Hulk v2 #93)
As a child of oligarchs, she was only taught about the ways of power. One day, she freed a Sakaaran Native child who she helped escape back others of their kind that were free. However, this was a trick as she had led the authorities in following the child back to the nest where they arrested them. For her efforts, Elloe was commended by the ruling Sakaaran Imperials in helping apprehending the escaped prisoners. (World War Hulk Aftersmash: Warbound v1 #1)
In the aftermath, Elloe decided to remain behind in the village in the Savage Land to help the last of the Imperial Sakaarans prosper. Thus, she bid farewell to her fellow Warbound who each went their own separate way. (Incredible Hulks v1 #625) She later travelled to the United States in the aftermath of the second Civil War where she reunited with the Warbound to mourn the loss of the Hulk who perished in the conflict. (Civil War II: The Fallen v1 #1)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Elloe Kaifi was created by Greg Pak and Carlo Pagulayan where she made her first appearance in Incredible Hulk v2 #92 (April, 2006).
In other media
- In Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., Elloe Kaifi appeared in the animated television series in the episode "Planet Leader" where she was voiced by actor Laura Harris.
- In Planet Hulk, Elloe Kaifi appeared in the animated film where she was voiced by actor Advah Soudack.
- Incredible Hulk v2:
- World War Hulk v1:
- World War Hulk Aftersmash: Warbound v1:
- Incredible Hulks v1:
- Civil War II: The Fallen v1: