From Multiversal Omnipedia
(Redirected from Garrick, Jay)
Jay Garrick is a male comic superhero that features in DC Comics.
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- The Jay Garrick Flash was created by Gardner Fox and Harry Lampert where he made his first appearance in Flash Comics v1 #1 (January, 1940).
In other media
- In Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Jay Garrick appeared in the animated television series where he was voiced by actor Andy Milder.
- In Young Justice, Jay Garrick appeared in the animated television series where he was voiced by actor Geoff Pierson.
- In The Flash, Jay Garrick appeared in the live-action Arrow television series where he was portrayed by actor John Wesley Shipp.
- In Injustice 2, Jay Garrick appeared as an alternate premier skin for The Flash in the fighting video game where he was voiced by actor Travis Willingham. He appeared in The Flash's ending when completing the story mode for the character.
- Flash Comics:
- The Flash: