From Multiversal Omnipedia
Ivy Town is a city that features in DC Comics.
Locations within the city included:
- Ivy University : a university with its own nuclear physics laboratory. (Showcase v1 #34)
- Ivy Town National Trust Bank :
- Ryan Choi :
- Ivy Town was created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane where it made its first appearance in Showcase v1 #34 (October, 1961).
In other media
- In Young Justice: Invasion, Ivy Town made a number of animated appearances. Connor Kent was shown to be studying at Ivy Town. In "True Colors", Atom Ray Palmer and Bumblebee were at the hospital in the town in order to conduct surgery to remove the Reach Scarab from Jaime Reyes. Their plan failed as the defensive systems of the Scarab repelled the attempts at removing it.
- In the Arrowverse, Ivy Town made a number of appearances and was referenced in the shared continuity setting.
- In Arrow, Ivy Town was shown in the episode "Green Arrow" where it was shown that Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak had decided to live there after the pair declared their love for one another. They attempted to live a normal life there until Laurel Lance and Thea Queen asked for their help against the Ghosts that were plaguing Star City.
- In Legends of Tomorrow, Ivy Town appeared in the second part of the pilot episode when the superheroes onboard the Waverider travelled to the city in 1975. A young Martin Stein studied at Ivy Town University where he was the leading expert in Alpha Particles. It was shown that in 1988 that Ray Palmer was a boy with him growing up there when a time anachronism caused a Dominator being brought to this era. Government agents captured the Dominator with the young Ray attempting to free alien only to be killed. This caused the Legends to travel to this era to save him before time solidified leading to him being erased from the timeline permanently.