From Multiversal Omnipedia
Justin Hammer is a male comic supervillain that features in Marvel Comics.
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Justin Hammer was created by David Michelinie, John Romita, Jr. and Bob Layton where he made his first appearance in Iron Man v1 #120 (March 1979).
In other media
- In Avengers Assemble, Justin Hammer made several appearances in the cartoon series where he was voiced by actor Jason Spisak. This version of the character was made to resemble the portrayal of Justin Hammer done by Sam Rockwell as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- In Luke Cage, Justin Hammer was mentioned in the live-action series set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe where he was referenced in the episode "Moment of Truth". Cornell Cottonmouth mentioned that he was gathering weapons that were on the same grade as Justin Hammers armaments. Hammers company later built special bullets made from a metal not from Earth and derived from the Incident that were able to pierce bulletproof armour. Diamondback had managed to acquire several Hammer level weapons and was selling them in Harlem including the bullet piercing armaments to Cottonmouth. Stryker later utilised a suit made from Hammertech in order to fight Luke Cage.
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Justin Hammer made a number of appearances in the shared continuity setting.
- In Iron Man 2, Justin Hammer made his live-action debut where he was portrayed by actor Sam Rockwell.
- In Marvel One-Shots 'All Hail the King', Justin Hammer made a brief appearance in the short clip where he was once again portrayed by actor Sam Rockwell. He was shown to be at Seagate Prison and was not impressed with the new inmate Trevor Slattery who was an actor hired to portray the role of the Mandarin.
- Iron Man v1: