Klaw is a male comic supervillain that features in Marvel Comics.
After the Intelligencia's defeat, Klaw was one of the many members of the organization who fled to begin a new base of operations. He along with the Mad Thinker both journeyed to Switzerland after Klaw wanted his powers removed. The Thinker had created the android Byte to contain the power but the laboratory was attacked by the She-Hulk and Lyra who caused an avalanche at the site when the damage they caused resulted in Klaw's power going out of control. (She-Hulks v1 #3)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
He later improved the process of focusing pure sonic energy by using additional Vibranium in his sonic claw allowing him to craft ferocious animals that he called Sonimals. These beasts were derived from his thoughts but if he was in tortured pain then it could spawn monstrous creatures with them being independent from his thoughts. (Fantastic Four Unlimited v1 #1)
- Klaw was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby where he made his first appearance as Ulysses Klaw in Fantastic Four v1 #53 (August, 1966) whereupon he debuted as Klaw in Fantastic Four v1 #56 (November, 1966).
In other media
- In Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes, Klaw had a non-voiced role in the setting of the animated television series.
- In The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Ulysses Klaw appeared in the animated television series where he was voiced by actor Mark Hamill.
- In Ultimate Spider-Man, Klaw appeared in the animated television series where he was voiced by actor Matt Lanter.
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Klaw made a number of appearances in the shared continuity setting:
- In Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ulysses Klaue appeared in the live-action film where he was portrayed by actor Andy Serkis.
- In Black Panther, Ulysses Klaue returned in the live-action film where he was once again portrayed by actor Andy Serkis.
- In Marvel: Future Fight, Klaw appeared as a playable character in the setting of the mobile video game.
- In Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, Klaw appeared as a boss level antagonist in the setting of the Nintendo Switch video game.
- Fantastic Four v1:
- Black Panther v1:
- Fantastic Four Unlimited v1:
- Black Panther:
- She-Hulks v1:
- Superior Carnage v1: