Kluh is a comic character who features in Marvel Comics.
Kluh (Xemnu's Creation)
- Main Article: Kluh
Kluh (Hulk's Hulk)
- Main Article: Hulk
Kluh was a hidden personality within the Hulk that was deeply buried and was referred to as the 'Hulk's Hulk' that was only brought about during the events of the Inversion. (Avengers & X-Men: AXIS v1 #4)
- Kluh was created by Jeff Parker and Ed McGuinness where it made its first appearance in Hulk v2 #30 (April, 2011).
- The second Kluh was an alternate persona of the Hulk that came about from the Inversion where he was created by Rick Remender and Leinil Francis Yu where he made his first appearance in Avengers & X-Men: AXIS v1 #4 (January, 2015).
- In an interview, writer Rick Remender commented on the second Kluh, "“The blackest, darkest, most evil thing that you can imagine,” Remender says, describing Kluh, “that was born of the rage of an abused Bruce Banner as a child. This version of the Hulk’s Hulk. We’re going to see what it’s like to have a Hulk who was a few times stronger and many, many times more evil."
- On the Inverted Kluh's origins, editor Tom Brevoort said in an interview on CBR, "He was an idea that Rick hit on, and -- I could be misremembering this, but I believe it stems from a conversation between Rick and Gerry Duggan, who is writing "Hulk" and is a friend of Rick's. They tend to talk about stories and toss ideas around a lot. I believe in one of their conversation they started talking about the idea of the Hulk's Hulk; what that would be and how cool that could be. In a way, it's sort of a throwback to the Devil Hulk that Paul Jenkins did years and years ago, which was made up of all the worst traits in Bruce Banner's psyche that never got let out... Kluh was designed by Jim Cheung. The basic description of the character as big, black, with plates, and larger than the Hulk was Rick's, but it was Jim that developed the actual look of the character."
- Hulk v2:
- Avengers & X-Men: AXIS v1:
- Nova v5: