Laura Chandler was a Racoon City Citizen, who was a civilian living in Raccoon City at the time of the viral outbreak. She died at some point in the hotel of Apple Inn Room 30 and reanimated as a Zombie.
Laura appears in Resident Evil Outbreak series as a Non-Playable Character.
She would be voice and portrayed by Kimberley Joseph.
Laura was born in Raccoon City in August 30, 1973.
Laura's character skin can only be accessed through cheat devices, such as GameSharks. She is an Alyssa-type character and starts with a First Aid Spray in her inventory.
Laura's stats are as follows:
- Fast movement speed similar to that of Samuel's.
- Weak Vitality (between 1300-1900). Attack power similar to that of David King's.
- And a slow Infection rate of 0.79% per minute.
- Upper Strenght: 55
- Lower Strenght: 60
- Resistance: 55
- Speed: 85
- Agility: 70
- Defense: 65
- Recovery: 400
- Health: 1000
- Laura's body can be found in the Room 305 side of the room Room 30*,and can be examined. Examining her yelds the message; "There's a huge hole in her chest. She can't be saved anymore." Examining her twice, another message will show; "There's something in her pocket." The item found is an Anti-Virus (L) on every difficulty level. However, upon close inspection, the player can notice that she is breathing.
- Laura is also a template for zombies in the Outbreak series. She is named Woman2 in File #1.