Categories allow pages on the Multiversal Omnipedia to be grouped together, for ease of navigation and to find pages on the same subject. There are several types of Categories on MOA:
Universe pages describe a specific universe covered by MOA. These should include the following:
- A general description of the world.
- Canon Material - A listing of all the official material that details a particular universe.
- Connections - Any links the universe has to other universes, such as through crossovers.
- Resources - Useful Web sites about the universe.
These all go into the larger category of Universes.
Actor pages connect together the roles played by a specific actor. The only additional information on these pages is a link to the actor's page on the Internet Movie Database.
These all go into the larger category of Actors.
These contain brief summaries and related entries for the episodes, books or other installments in a series.
These all go into the larger category of Series Guides, and are broken into subgroups by media type (TV episodes, books, short stories, electronic games, etc.).
- Reality includes real-world material pertinent to the MOA.
- Mythology, Religion, Legends and Folklore cover those specific areas.
Adding a page to a category
All you have to do is add the text [[Category:CATEGORY NAME]] at the bottom of the given page, where CATEGORY NAME is replaced by the name of the desired category.
Linking to a category without adding the page to the category
Just add a colon before the word "Category" in the code, as follows: [[:Category:CATEGORY NAME]].