From Multiversal Omnipedia
Below are some ways to explore the Multiversal Omnipedia:
- Search for articles. Enter your search in the box in the sidebar. See help on searching.
- Follow the links from article to article.
- Go to a random article. Click on Random article in the sidebar.
- Browse the various categories.
- View what edits have been made to MOA articles recently. Click on Recent Changes in the sidebar.
- Use your watchlist to track changes made to a particular page (only when logged in). Click My watchlist on the top of the page.
- Find the pages that have a link to a given page: click What links here on the latter page. This works also for a page that does not exist (there may be links to it, which makes it extra useful to create it). The What links here button is also on the edit page on which one arrives when following a broken link.
- Use the special pages. Click on Special pages in the sidebar.
The location of the search box and other links described on this page only apply to the default skin.