Spriggans are agents that feature in Spriggan.
Spriggans (スプリガン Supurigan) were a form of new elite operatives that were recruited by the ARCAM Corporation who were used to perform covert work in hostile areas without compromising the company as they did not carry any identification that would give away any links to ARCAM, even though its enemies know that they would deploy them in action. Some agents would be recruited from ARCAM funded or assisted establishments. Yu Ominae was recruited by ARCAM when he entered high school in Japan, which happened to be funded by the ARCAM Corporation.
They were classified as S-Class agents.
Most Spriggan agents were issued with a device called the Armored Muscle (AM) Suit that was jumpsuit made from Omihalcon though only Japanese operative Yu Ominae was shown to be the wearer of the suit. When activated, it would use artificial muscles to help them carry heavy items and weapons with their hands 30 times their own normal weight while making them impervious to bullets and melee weapons.
- Yu Ominae : male from Japan.
- Jean Jacquemonde : male from France.
- Tea Flatte : female from Britain.
- Oboro : male from Japan.
- Yamamoto : male from Japan.
- Bowman :
- Tony Bennett :
- Spriggans were created by Hiroshi Takashige, Ryoji Minagawa
- In the English translation, they were referred to as Strikers instead of Spriggans.
- In Cornish faery lore, Spriggans was the name given to a kind of legendary supernatural creature.