Turk Barrett is a male comic character that features in Marvel Comics.
Despite his earlier refusal, he decided to come to the meeting of the new Infinity Watch that was called together by Doctor Strange. Barrett had gathered an entourage of supervillains for the meeting on Earth as he refused to go into space. Whilst there, the various stone keepers discussed the fate of the gems as they sought to prevent it from falling into the hands of Thanos which was when Turk sensed that the Power Stone was not in the possession of Star-Lord despite the hero's claims. A fight erupted between the groups that was broken with the arrival of Requiem who intended to claim the stones after showing that she had killed the Mad Titan. (Infinity Wars v1 #1)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Turk Barrett was created by Gary Friedrich, Roy Thomas and Gene Colan where he made his first appearance in Daredevil v1 #69 (October, 1970).
- In Old Man Hawkeye v1 (2018), an alternate version of Turk appeared in a world designated as Earth-807238. This version managed a rundown bar in the wastelands and cared for his young nephew who tinkered with an Ant-Man helmet. He was killed by a Venom-possessed Multiple Man that was part of the Madrox Gang who were hunting down Clint Barton.
In other media
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Turk Barrett made a number of appearances in the shared continuity.
- In Daredevil, Turk Barrett made his first appearance in the Netflix live-action series where he was portrayed by actor Rob Morgan.
- In Luke Cage, Turk Barrett made a return appearance in the Netflix live-action series where he was once again portrayed by actor Rob Morgan.
- Daredevil v1:
- Infinity Countdown: Daredevil v1:
- Infinity War v1 1: