Von Doom Industries
Von Doom Industries is a business that features in Fantastic Four.
Von Doom Industries was created by noted scientist and businessman named Victor Von Doom who lived in Latveria before moving to America.
Following the cosmic storm disaster, the company suffered terribly financially to the point that their stock became toxic. As a result, Von Doom was brought before the Board where they stated that the scale of the disaster meant that they could not even sell their stock. Doom stated that he would resolve the matter but the Directors wanted a quick resolution. A week was given to Victor to resolve the matter before the Board of Directors took action. After the Fantastic Four were publically unveiled, the Board of Directors decided to pull out their funding and the bank's investment in the company causing it to collapse.
One of their creations was a new body of bodysuit that fitted on the form of the user and composed of Unstable Molecules.
The corporate headquarters was situated in New York where it was located in Central Park. It had its own medical facility for staff in case of injuries and accidents
It owned a space station that orbited the planet whose command center was carefully shielded against cosmic storm radiation.
- Victor Von Doom : male founder and C.E.O. of the company who was held as among the richest men in the world.
- Leonard Kirk : male assistant to Victor Von Doom.
- Susan Storm : female Director of Genetic Research who accompanied the mission into space where she gained superhuman abilities and left the company when she became one of the Fantastic Four.
- Johnny Storm : male pilot who was the brother of Susan Storm.
- Von Doom Industries was an original creation of the Fantastic Four movie and did not feature in the comics.
In other media
- In Fantastic Four, Von Doom Industries featured in the video game adaptation of the 2005 Fantastic Four movie.
- Fantastic Four: