Bizarro is a male comic supervillain that features in DC Comics.
The New 52
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
When he was super-intelligent, among his creation was a secret headquarters for the Outlaws with this taking the form of a floating base that was a city-block wide. It utilised pan-spatial visual distortion and post-gravity stabilisers to hide itself from outsiders whilst making the true size of the base difficult to gauge. The control centre could have a hologram that operated the main systems where it could monitor the parameters of a predictive criminal alternative program. There was a war room that served as a meeting place for the team to gather. A key feature of the headquarters was the doorway that resembled an ordinary door but actually made use of quantum trans-locationalism that utilised latent wormholes inherent in the omniverse's temporal DNA thus giving travelers the ability to go anywhere. As such, the quantum doors gave the users the capacity to simply access to anywhere and back. It included an armory along with a place Bizarro referred to as the Garage that stored many vehicles. Jason Todd came to consider it as an invisible Batcave for the Outlaws. (Red Hood and the Outlaws v2 #14)
- Bizarro was created by Otto Binder and George Papp where he made his first appearance in Superboy v1 #68 (October, 1958).
In other media
- In DC Universe Online, Bizarro appeared in the MMORPG video game where he was voiced by actor Joe Mandia.
- In Injustice: Gods Among Us, Bizarro appeared as a support card in the mobile version of the video game.
- In Injustice 2, Bizarro appeared as a playable character as a premier skin in the video game where he was voiced by actor Patrick Seitz.
- Action Comics:
- Forever Evil:
- Red Hood and the Outlaws: