Foggy Nelson is a male comic character that features in Marvel Comics.
Franklin Nelson was the older son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward Nelson with him later having a younger blonde haired sister named Candace Nelson. (Daredevil v1 #108) Franklin's mother was a woman by the name of Rosalind Sharpe who never wanted to have children but she was pregnant and gave birth to her son but she abandoned him. His parents divorced with his father marrying again with his second wife being Anna Nelson who Foggy saw as a mother. (Daredevil v1 #360) He had a turbulent relationship with his sister with her last time speaking to him around six to seven years ago. This was because she began to see her brother as being part of the corrupt establishment and City Hall whilst she saw herself as a crusading journalist. (Daredevil v1 #113)
Whilst in college, he met Debbie Harris who became his girlfriend during these years. (Daredevil v1 #11)
After being injured, Foggy was taken to hospital where his friend Matt Murdock along with the Nelson family coming to see him. (Daredevil v1 #108)
Nelson and Murdock were later hired by Reed Richards to help his friend Robert Reynolds who had surrendered himself after believing he had killed his wife. The pair travelled to the Raft prison with Foggy being highly nervous at the number of supervillains present at the site. Whilst making their way to Reynolds cell, the prison lost power leading to a massive supervillain breakout. Among the prisoners released was Carnage who was looking to kill Foggy and his friends. Daredevil pushed Foggy into Sentry's cell in the hope that he would be safe there. Whilst there, Foggy begged the Sentry for his help in saving his friends with his words convincing Reynolds who disposed of Carnage. (New Avengers v1 #2)
Personality and attributes
According to Foggy, it was Rosalind Sharpe that was the reason he wanted to be an attorney in the first place as a career. (Daredevil v1 #354)
In his college years, he was involved with Debbie Harris who was his girlfriend during these years. (Daredevil v1 #11)
Powers and abilities
- Foggy Nelson was created by Stan Lee and Bill Everett where he made his first appearance in Daredevil v1 #1 (April, 1964).
In other media
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Foggy Nelson made multiple appearances in the shared continuity setting:
- In Daredevil, Foggy Nelson made an appearance in the live-action Netflix television series where he was portrayed by actor Elden Henson. It was shown that he had a brother named Theo Nelson with a family business in Hell's Kitchen named Nelson's Meat.
- In Defenders, Foggy Nelson appeared in the live-action Netflix television series where he was once again portrayed by actor Elden Henson.
- In Luke Cage, Foggy Nelson appeared in the live-action Netflix television series where he was once more portrayed by actor Elden Henson.
- In Daredevil, Foggy Nelson appeared in the live-action film where he was portrayed by actor Jon Favreau.
- Daredevil v1:
- New Avengers v1:
- Daredevil v3: