From Multiversal Omnipedia
Helga Jace is a female comic character who features in DC Comics.
Following the Flashpoint, a new version of reality was created with a different history of events.
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Helga Jace was created by Mike W. Barr and Jim Aparo where she made her first appearance in Batman and the Outsiders v1 #1 (August, 1983).
In other media
- In Black Lightning, Helga Jace appeared in the setting of the live-action television series where she was portrayed by actor Jennifer Riker.
- In Young Justice, Helga Jace appeared in the setting of the animated television series third season Outsiders where she was voiced by actor Grey Griffin. She was shown as a scientist in Markovia who served as a physician to the royal family though secretly conducted Metahuman experiments. Dr. Jace became involved in the black market Metahuman trafficking organization Bedlam in order to conduct experiments on subjects. Among those abducted was Princess Tara Markov who was subjected through a transformation into a Metahuman. Helga came to believe that Tara was a superior being and had been reborn as her daughter as a result. However, Baron Bedlam took Markov away with this angering Helga with her secretly vowing revenge but lacked a means of achieving it. She then decided to manipulate Prince Brion Markov so that she could transform him into a Metahuman with her seeing him now as her son and intended to use him to take down Bedlam. Around this time, Helga also performed experiments on the Quraci refugee Gabrielle Daou but determined she lacked the Metagene and had her disposed of as she was of no use to Dr. Jace.
- Batman and the Outsiders v1: (1983)
- Suicide Squad Most Wanted: Deadshot and Katana v1:
- Doomsday Clock v1: