Aaron Davis (Marvel)
Aaron Davis is a male comic supervillain who features in Marvel Comics.
Afterwards, he went into hiding over the next few months where with S.H.I.E.L.D. defunct and Wilson Fisk as Mayor he decided to call upon a number of favours to give himself a clean slate. He claimed to had sold the Iron Spider suit back to Tony Stark at a profitable rate allowing Davis to maintain a decent standard of living. Around this time, Tombstone had supposedly attempted to recruit Aaron for a gang war that was raging in the area. It was from Tombstone that Miles Morales learnt of his uncle's location with the two reconnecting since their last encounter. (Miles Morales: Spider-Man v1 #7) He later found out Miles was missing and determined that a mysterious criminal organization had captured him with him kept at an office building. With this information, he approached his brother and sister-in-law with the Davis brothers deciding to work together to rescue Miles. This saw Aaron approach his old weapon supplier Ceres where she agreed to outfit him with a suit based on the Prowler in exchange for him doing jobs for her. Aaron accepted and with Jefferson's S.H.I.E.L.D. equipment they stormed the office building and rescued Miles from an organization that was experimenting on him. (Miles Morales: Spider-Man v1 #9)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Aaron Davis was created by Brian Bendis and Sara Pichelli where he made his first appearance in Ultimate Comics Spider-Man v2 #1 (November, 2011).
- He joined the Earth-616 universe where he adopted the identity of the Iron Spider in Spider-Man v1 #234 (January, 2018).
In other media
- In Spider-Man: Homecoming, Aaron Davis appeared in the live-action film set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe where he was portrayed by actor Donald Glover.
- In Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Aaron Davis as Prowler appeared in the animated film where he was voiced by actor Mahershala Ali.
- Ultimate Comic Spider-Man v2:
- Spider-Man v1:
- Miles Morales: Spider-Man v1: