Alejandra Jones (Marvel)
Alejandra Jones is a female comic character that features in Marvel Comics.
As penance for her actions, she decided to remain in the vicinity of her former home in Nicaragua and protect its people. The village's inhabitants were then attacked by Carnage who was targeting all the former Symbiote hosts. Danny Ketch was sent by Johnny Blaze to help her but despite his efforts they were unable to stop Cletus Kasady from murdering Alejandra where he claimed her spine and the codex material within it thus temporarily giving him her powers. With her dead, Alejandra appeared in Hell that was now under the rule of Johnny Blaze who had deposed Mephisto. She asked Blaze to send her back so that she could save the village but Johnny revealed that her body was dead and she was consigned to the afterlife with the other Spirits of Vengeance. However, Alejandra convinced him to use his powers to let her take possession of a girl named Imara in the village who convinced the other people in the area to help Ketch by throwing burning bottles at Carnage. This ultimately forced Carnage to escape thus saving the village from his continued attacks. Alejandra's tether to her host was only for a limited time and she bid her thanks to Ketch before returning back to Hell. Once there, Blaze took her to the hall containing the other Spirits of Vengeance so that she could take her place among them. (Absolute Carnage: Symbiote of Vengeance v1 #1)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- The Alejandra Ghost Rider was created by Rob Williams and Matthew Clark where she made her first appearance in Ghost Rider v7 #1 (September, 2011).
- She was originally only identified as Alejandra and lacked a surname but Secret Wars: Official Guide to the Marvel Multiverse #1 (October 28, 2015) identified her fully as Alejandra Jones with the last name being the name of her father.
In other media
- In Marvel Heroes, the Alejandra Jones Ghost Rider appeared as an alternate skin available to the player in the MMORPG video game.
- In Marvel: War of Heroes, Alejandra Blaze appeared as a playable card in the video game.
- Ghost Rider:
- Absolute Carnage: Symbiote of Vengeance v1: