Angela is a female comic superhero who features in Marvel Comics.
Aldrif Odinsdottir was the daughter of All-Father Odin and his wife Freyja as a symbol of the unity between the tribes of Aesir and the Vanir as they became the Asgardians. (Angela: Asgard's Assassin v1 #6) At the time, Asgard came under attack from the Tenth Realm of Heven with the Angels invading the realm eternal. In the midst of the struggle, the newborn Aldrif was captured by the Queen of the Angels who in an act of spite seemingly killed the child. Unknown to anyone, Aldrif was alive and taken by the Angels to be raised by them but to the Asgardians she was believed to had been murdered. (Original Sin v1 #5.1)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Angela was created by Neil Gaiman and Todd McFarlane.
- She was the character Angela from Image Comics Spawn but an agreement between her co-creators allowed her to be adapted to the Marvel Comics universe where she made her first appearance in Age of Ultron v1 #10 (August, 2013).
In other media
- In Guardians of the Galaxy, Angela appeared in the animated television series in the episode "We Are the World Tree" where she was voiced by actor Nika Futterman.
- In Marvel: Future Fight, Angela appeared as a playable character in the setting of the mobile video game.
- In Marvel: Contest of Champions, Angela appeared as a playable character in the setting of the mobile video game.
- In Marvel Heroes, Angela appeared as a playable character in the setting of the MMORPG video game where she was voiced by actor Laura Bailey.
- Age of Ultron v1:
- Guardians of the Galaxy:
- Original Sin v1:
- Angela: Asgard's Assassin v1: