Series of short stories and novels written by Robert A. Heinlein that are all set in one universe. Each story refers to events or technology that was first mentioned in previous stories.
- The Man Who Sold the Moon (Collection) (1950)
- The Green Hills of Eath (Collection) (1951)
- Methuselah's Children (1958)
- The Past Through Tomorrow (Collection which includes most of the 2 previous collections) (1967)
- Time Enough For Love (1973)
- The Number of the Beast (1980)
The Future History Universe is mentioned in the World-as-Myth Universe.