From Multiversal Omnipedia
Heinrich Zemo is a male comic supervillain that features in Marvel Comics.
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- The Heinrich Zemo Baron Zemo was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby where he made his first appearance in a flashback in The Avengers v1 #4 (March, 1964) before fully appearing in The Avengers v1 #6 (July, 1964).
In other media
- In The Avengers: United They Stand, the older Baron Zemo was briefly shown in the animated television series in the episode "Command Decision". It was shown that he was an enemy of Captain America where he attempted to flee from the hero with his son. Upon being confronted by Captain America, he shot wildly which triggered an avalanche causing the rocks to fall on him and kill Zemo. His son witnessed his fathers death and assumed his mantle as the new Baron Zemo who was determined to get his revenge on Captain America who he blamed for his parent's demise.
- In Avengers Assemble, Heinrich Zemo appeared in the animated television series where he was voiced by actor Danny Jacobs. In the episode "Sneakers", it was shown that during World War II he invaded Wakanda in order to acquire the Amulet of the Crocodile Spirit located underneath the royal palace leading to a battle with King T'Chaka. However, the Crocodile Spirit was overwhelming him leading to Zemo along with T'Chaka working together to seal it as a Wakandan along with an outsider working together could do so.
- In Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow, Baron Zemo made a brief cameo appearance in a flashback sequence in the animated film where he was shown as being one of the many enemies that were defeated by the Avengers.
- In Captain America: Super Soldier, Baron Zemo was referenced in the video-game tie-in to the live-action film where he was voiced by actor Steven Blum.
- Captain America: