Louise Lincoln is a female supervillain that features in DC.
It was said that during her school days that she was eager to please which was why men tended to love her. During her college days, she became good friends with another woman by the name of Crystal Frost. Crystal later developed ice based superhuman powers as Killer Frost who became a notorious supervillain whilst Louise became a scientist. Frost later approached Lincoln for an analysis on her condition with Louise determining that Crystal was slowly dying as her body was deteriorating beneath her icy sheath. In anger, Killer Frost went on a rampage as she was told that she had only a short time left to live. After Frost had departed, Firestorm had arrived on the scene where Dr. Lincoln informed the hero of the danger posed by Killer Frost. (Firestorm v2 #21)
Killer Frost prepared a trap for Firestorm who was looking to find the whereabouts of the missing Martin Stein. Upon arriving at a warehouse, he was ambushed by the ice villain who tried to encase him in frost but the hero turned the ground into anti-freeze thus trapping her. Firestorm was then ambushed by the Injustice League consisting of Lex Luthor, the Joker and Cheetah who viciously wounded the superhero leaving him beaten as well as broken on the ground. Killer Frost was then freed where she was recruited into the ranks of the Injustice League Unlimited that was forming among the supervillain community. (Justice League of America Wedding Special v2 #1)
Personality and attributes
In appearance, she was a young woman with short blonde hair and had worn glasses. (Firestorm v2 #21)
It was said that she was eager to please which was why she was loved. (Firestorm v2 #21)
Powers and abilities
- The Louise Lincoln version of Killer Frost was created by Gerry Conway and Al Milgrom where she made her first appearance in Firestorm v2 #21 (March 1984).
In other media
- In Batman: The Brave and the Bold, the Louise Lincoln Killer Frost made an appearance in the episode "Darkseid Descending!" where she was voiced by Jennifer Hale. Within this continuity, she was shown as being a vengeful ex-girlfriend of the adult Ronnie Raymond. She would attack his class and attempt to kill him but Batman would interfere in her plan. This would lead to a confrontation with both Firestorm and Batman where she was defeated as well as taken into custody by S.T.A.R. Labs but not before vowing revenge against Firestorm.
- In The Flash, Louse Lincoln was referenced by name in the live-action television series set in the Arrowverse in the episode “The Icicle Cometh”. Thomas Snow stated that he kept in touch with various scientific experts including Louise Lincoln, Victor Fries and Harrison Wells to keep track of his daughter Caitlin Snow’s activities in the twenty years when he was missing.
- In Batman: Assault on Arkham, the Louise Lincoln version of Killer Frost made an appearance where she was voiced by Jennifer Hale. She was shown as a white haired female that had cryogenic powers and no body temperature. Lincoln was shown on the run as a criminal when she was captured by the authorities and secretly transported to Task Force X under Amanda Waller's orders for her new incarnation of the Suicide Squad. The Squad would consist of Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn, Black Spider and King Shark who was tasked with a secret mission to enter Arkham Asylum to kill the Riddler that had gained access to Task Force X Files. Similar to the rest of the Squad, she was equipped with a tracker and explosive in the neck to force her compliance. During the mission, she forged a friendship with Killer Shark and in Arkham she acquired Mr. Freeze's gun during a brief fight with Batman. Waller would secretly task Frost with the mission of killing Riddler but she would not follow it when she learnt that Nygma knew how to remove the explosives. When the Joker activated his bomb to blow Gotham City, Killer Frost would break with the Squad in order to take the helicopter and tried to reach it in a stolen police car when Bane picked the vehicle up where he threw it at a cliff with Louise Lincoln's fate being unknown.
- In Injustice: Gods Among Us, the Killer Frost that featured in the game was the Louise Lincoln version who was voiced by Jennifer Hale. The alternate reality of the corrupt Superman's One Earth Regime had their version of Killer Frost named as Louise Lincoln joining them where she had a Mohawk hair style. She alongside Solomon Grundy would attack Green Arrow at Wayne Mansion and later fought with Wonder Woman against Deathstroke at Ferris Aircraft. When her version of Superman was overthrown, Killer Frost was among the Regime members that were rounded up by the Justice League. In her own ending, she defeated the One Earth Superman and became overconfident when she was captured by S.T.A.R. Labs scientists to use her abilities to fortify the polar ice caps. However, they would underestimate her and she would use her abilities to turn against them whereupon she would freeze the entire western hemisphere with the survivors locked in a struggle to defeat the self-proclaimed Ice Queen.
- Justice League of America Wedding Special v2: