From Multiversal Omnipedia
Padmé Amidala is a female film character who features in Star Wars.
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Padmé Amidala was created by George Lucas and was portrayed by actor Natalie Portman where she made her first appearance in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999).
In other media
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace: (1999)
- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones:
- Star Wars: Clone Wars:
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith:
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: