Spider-Man is a male comic superhero who features in Marvel Comics.
Another one of his class fellows Jessica Campbell though she was too shy to speak to him even though she was attracted to Parker. (Alias v1 #22) He came to learn about the death of her family and being in a coma where he approached her but she saw this as him taking pity on her and she decided to run away from him. (Alias v1 #23)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Spider-Man was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko where he made his first appearance in Amazing Fantasy v1 #15 (August, 1962).
In other media
- In the Sam Raimi Trilogy, Spider-Man featured in the shared continuity setting:
- In Spider-Man, Peter Parker starred in the 2002 live-action film where he was portrayed by actor Tobey Maguire.
- In the Amazing Spider-Man Duology, Spider-Man featured in the shared continuity setting:
- In the Amazing Spider-Man, Peter Parker featured in the 2012 live-action film where he was portrayed by actor Andrew Garfield.
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Spider-Man appeared in the shared continuity setting:
- In Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man appeared in the 2016 live-action film where he was portrayed by actor Tom Holland.
- Amazing Fantasy v1:
- Amazing Spider-Man v1:
- New Avengers v1: