Rogue is a female comic superhero who features in Marvel Comics.
Mr. and Mrs. X
The pair later fought with Deadpool for custody of the mysterious egg which was when Technet arrived looking to claim it for the bounty on it. This led to the two X-Men and Deadpool allying with one another to defeat their foes who were forced to flee. During an argument over control over the prize, the egg hatched where it became a duplicate of Rogue. (Mr. and Mrs. X v1 #2)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
Her powers later came to change as she gained the power to absorb the abilities of others in proximity to her without the need for physical contact. Initially, she lost control of this power but it was said that she had simply evolved whereupon she would gain a better control over this ability in time. (Mr. and Mrs. X v1 #5)
- Rogue was created by Chris Claremont and Michael Golden where she made her first appearance in Avengers Annual v1 #10 (October, 1981).
- In Captain Marvel: The End v1 #1 (2020), an alternate reality was shown where a great cataclysm devastated the Earth killing most of its population. On this world, Rogue and Gambit had a daughter named Irene who resembled her mother but had her father's eyes. In 2051, she and a few others managed to survive where they called Carol Danvers back to Earth to help slay a monster that was killing them.
In other media
- In X-Men, Rogue appeared in the 1990s animated television series where she was voiced by actor Lenore Zann.
- In X-Men: Evolution, Rogue appeared in the animated television series where she was voiced by actor Meghan Black using a heavy Dixie accent.
- In Wolverine and the X-Men, Rogue appeared in the animated television series where she was voiced by actor Kieren van den Blink.
- Avengers Annual v1:
- Uncanny X-Men v1:
- X-Treme X-Men v1:
- Uncanny Avengers v1:
- Uncanny Avengers v2:
- X-Men: Gold:
- Astonishing X-men v4:
- Mr. and Mrs. X v1: