Donald Pierce is a male comic supervillain that features in Marvel Comics.
In an effort to eliminate the Mutant threat, the restored Bastion gathered various humans that had been involved in anti-Mutant activities whether they were living or dead. This included the capture of Donald Pierce who was brought against his will where he was infected with the Techno-Organic Virus that Bastion had recovered from a Technarchy offspring. (X-Force v3 #3)
They were arrested and left with the Office of National Emergency where General Callahan intended to use the Reavers expertise with technology to create new anti-Mutant weapons. He remained there along with some of the captive X-Men where they became reluctant allies until their respective comrades came to rescue them. However, the Reavers used stolen technology from Bastion to allow themselves to merge with any technology leading to them commandeering Sentinels whereupon Pierce turned on the X-Men. (Astonishing X-Men v4 #16)
He was later approached by Sebastian Shaw who enticed him into working against Kitty Pryde after she became the Red Queen of the Hellfire Club. By this point, Pierce was serving the government of Madripoor where he targeted ships from the Mutant nation of Krakoa. (Marauders v1 #6)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Donald Pierce was created Chris Claremont and John Byrne where he made his first appearance in Uncanny X-Men v1 #132 (April, 1980).
In other media
- In X-Men, Donald Pierce appeared in the setting of the animated television series.
- In Wolverine and the X-Men, Donald Pierce briefly appeared in the setting of the animated television series.
- In Logan, Donald Pierce appeared as an antagonist in the live-action film where he was portrayed by actor Boyd Holbrook.
- Uncanny X-Men v1: (1980)
- Cable v1:
- X-Force v3:
- Astonishing X-Men v4: (2019)
- Marauders v1: (2020)