Jim Raynor is a male video game character who features in StarCraft.
Jim Raynor was originally a Confederate marshal on Mar Sara. He later joined the Sons of Korhal when he became disillusioned with Confederate treatment of the colonists. While with the group, Jim met and fell in love with Kerrigan. After Arcturus Mengsk left Kerrigan to die, Raynor left and went "rogue" again.
He drifted until, hearing Kerrigan's psychic signal, he traveled to Char. After learning that Kerrigan had been transformed into a Zerg creature, she let him go; he eventually joined Fenix to help free Tassadar. Raynor also helped destroy the Overmind. After that, he tagged along with Zeratul to Shakuras. Kerrigan later used Raynor, Fenix and Mengsk to cement her unchallenged rule over the Zerg. Following that, Raynor's whereabouts are unknown.
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
- Jim Raynor was created by Chris Metzen and James Phinney where he made his first appearance in StarCraft (1998).
In other media
- In Heroes of the Storm, Jim Raynor was a playable character in the setting of the MOBA video game.
- StarCraft: Brood War:
- StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty:
- StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm:
- StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void: