Category:Dungeons and Dragons (Spelljammer)
Another of Dungeons and Dragons's more unusual settings, this took place in "arcane space," with the characters fighting their battles on sailing ships that travelled between the planets. It also provided a means for crossing between campaign worlds. The first boxed set was released early in Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition, but support for the line tapered off after a few years. An attempt a resurrecting the setting, a d20 System mini-game called Spelljammer: Shadow of the Spider Moon, was included in Dungeon Magazine #92. However, it remains a defunct setting.
- Spelljammer Campaign Setting (1989) and all official Spelljammer products for all editions of Dungeons and Dragons (1989-1993)
- Spelljammer: Shadow of the Spider Moon in Dungeon Magazine #92 (2002)
- All official Spelljammer novels
- All Dragon Magazine and Dungeon Magazine articles featuring the Spelljammer setting
Theoretically, all second-edition Dungeons and Dragons settings (excepting Planescape) existed within the crystal spheres of Spelljammer. Settings specifically connected to Spelljammer included Realmspace (Forgotten Realms), Krynnspace (Dragonlance) and Greyspace (Greyhawk).
- Spelljammer: Beyond the Moons (Official Fan Site)
|Dungeons and Dragons Multiverse|
|Greyhawk | Mystara | Dragonlance | Forgotten Realms | Kara-Tur | Al-Qadim | Dark Sun | Birthright | Eberron|
|Ravenloft | Masque of the Red Death | Spelljammer | Planescape|
|Animated Series | Films|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dungeons and Dragons (Spelljammer)"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.