Category:Dungeons and Dragons (Planescape)
One of the more unusual Dungeons and Dragons settings, it was released for Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition in 1994. Set on the Outer and Inner Planes of the D&D cosmology, Planescape developed a witty style combining Tony DiTerlizzi's art with the creativity of Monte Cook and Colin McComb (among others), as well as elements of philosophy and Shakespearian England. Currently defunct as a setting, although elements have appeared in various 3rd-Edition products such as the Planar Handbook.
- Planescape Campaign Setting (1994) and all official Planescape products (1994-1998)
- Blood Hostages (Blood Wars Trilogy, Book 1) (1996)
- Abyssal Warriors (Blood Wars Trilogy, Book 2) (1996)
- Planar Powers (Blood Wars Trilogy, Book 3) (1997)
- Pages of Pain (1997)
- Planescape: Torment (1999)
- Die Vecna Die! (1999)
- All Dragon Magazine and Dungeon Magazine articles featuring the Planescape setting
|Dungeons and Dragons Multiverse|
|Greyhawk | Mystara | Dragonlance | Forgotten Realms | Kara-Tur | Al-Qadim | Dark Sun | Birthright | Eberron|
|Ravenloft | Masque of the Red Death | Spelljammer | Planescape|
|Animated Series | Films|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dungeons and Dragons (Planescape)"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.