Daredevil is a male comic superhero who features in Marvel Comics.
Matthew "Matt" Michael Murdock
Back to Hell's Kitchen
The pair slept together where Matt asked her to stay with him as he prepared alongside his allies in finding proof of Wilson Fisk's role in the mayoral election. This led to them kidnapping James Wesley in order to gather information about the election tampering. They were then ambushed by a mysterious assassin named Vigil who had been sent by the Kingpin to kill Wesley. Despite Daredevil's efforts, they were unable to stop the villain from murdering Wesley. Daredevil's own efforts at stopping Elektra from killing Vigil also led to her deciding to depart as the pair were reminded on why they could never be together. (Daredevil v1 #610)
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
During the War of the Realms, Murdock took the sword of the Asgardian Heimdall and thus was given godly attributes including his all-sight and the power to summon the Rainbow Bridge. (War of the Realms: War Scrolls v1 #1)
- Daredevil was created by Stan Lee and Bill Everett where he made his first appearance in Daredevil v1 #1 (April, 1964).
- In Old Man Hawkeye v1 #12 (2018), it was shown that Matt Murdock existed in the alternate reality of the Wastelands that was set on Earth-807128. He was shown to had survived the supervillain takeover of the world that killed most of the planet’s superheroes. In the 40 years since that time, he took the name of Stick and served as a Sensei to a group of disciples. Old Man Hawkeye after he became blind sought out the mysterious Sensei Stick to teach him to see now that he lost his eyesight with Matt agreeing to help him.
In other media
- In Spider-Man, Daredevil appeared in the 1990s animated television series two part-episode "Framed" and "The Man Without Fear" where he was voiced by actor Edward Albert
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Daredevil made a number of appearances in the shared continuity setting:
- In Daredevil, Matt Murdock made his first appearance in the live-action television series where he was portrayed by actor Charlie Cox.
- In Daredevil, Matt Murdock appeared in the live-action film where he was portrayed by actor Ben Affleck.
- In Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Daredevil appeared as an unlockable playable character who was voiced by actor Cam Clarke.
- Daredevil v1:
- New Avengers v1:
- Daredevil v1: