Deathstroke is a male comic supervillain that features in DC Comics.
He enlisted in the United States army where he was noted for being a legend among the ranks. Wilson was later sent on a special training exercise at Camp Washington with the project being overseen by Captain Adeline Kane. Kane served as a trainer with Slade having to go through rigorous training which saw half the candidates wash out within the first three weeks. Those that remained became highly skilled with Wilson being the best among them but even then he proved to be outfought by Adeline Kane. Their time together led to the two falling in love and after he graduated from the training the pair got married before the end of the year. Adeline became pregnant with their first child Grant Wilson when Slade himself was deployed to fight in a war. He then volunteered when the army was looking for recruits for a new serum based on an A.C.T.H. derivative which resulted in him gaining superhuman enhancements over existing physical traits. Wilson had to be restrained as a result of the reaction to the serum with the event being classified by the military as he fell into a near-death state. It took Wintergreen and Adeline months of fighting through red tape before they finally see him and he remained in this condition for weeks before recovering. He was then released where he returned home and recuperated with Adeline becoming pregnant again with their second son Joseph.) (Deathstroke the Terminator v1 #1)
The New 52
Following the Flashpoint, a new version of reality was created with a different history of events.
Personality and attributes
Powers and abilities
Among his equipment included the Ikon Suit developed by Dr. David Isherwood that was a prototype version of his technology. Kinetic energy impacting the suit was able to power up its systems. (Deathstroke v4 #1) It operated by producing a gravitic sheath creating a point defense system creating gravitational tidal effect to protect the wearer though it was not a force field. (Deathstroke v4 #2)
- Deathstroke was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez where he made his first appearance in New Teen Titans v1 #2 (December, 1980).
In other media
- In Teen Titans, Slade appeared in the animated television series where he was voiced by actor Ron Perlman.
- In Smallville, Slade Wilson appeared in the live-action television series where he was portrayed by actor Michael Hogan.
- In Young Justice: Invasion, Deathstroke appeared in the animated television series where he was first voiced by actor Wentworth Miller and later voiced by actor Fred Tatasciore.
- In Arrow, Slade Wilson appeared in the live-action television series set in the Arrowverse where he was portrayed by actor Manu Bennett.
- In Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, President Slade Wilson appeared in the animated film where he was voiced by actor Bruce Davison.
- In Justice League, Deathstroke appeared in the live-action film set in the DC Extended Universe where he was portrayed by actor Joe Manganiello.
- In Injustice: Gods Among Us, Deathstroke appeared as a playable character in the fighting video game where he was voiced by actor J. G. Hertzler.
- New Teen Titans v1:
- Deathstroke the Terminator v1:
- Deathstroke v2:
- Deathstroke v3:
- Deathstroke v4: