Category:Star Trek (Expanded Universe)
All material produced for Star Trek outside of the live-action films and television series forms an "Expanded Universe." This includes the hundreds of novels, radio plays, comic books from five different companies (Gold Key, Marvel, DC, Malibu and Wildstorm), video and computer games, role-playing games, and much more.
- Star Trek (1966-1969)
- Star Trek (The Animated Series) (1973-1975)
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)
- Star Trek V: The Final Fronter (1989)
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994)
- Star Trek Generations (1994)
- Star Trek: First Contact (1996)
- Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)
- Star Trek: Nemesis (2002)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999)
- Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001)
- Enterprise (2001-2005)
- All official Star Trek novels
- All official Star Trek comics
- All official Star Trek role-playing games
- All official Star Trek electronic games
The Star Trek Expanded Universe has many, many connections to other universes. The Eugenics Wars novels provide connections to The Avengers, The Six Million Dollar Man, The Stepford Wives, Modesty Blaise, The Pretender, Beauty and the Beast, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Equalizer, Jonny Quest, The Wicker Man and The Children of the Shroud. The Eugenics Wars links also connect Star Trek, by extension, to the Wold Newton Universe. The novel Ishmael provides connections to Have Gun Will Travel, Bonanza, the Hoka universe and James Clavell's Asian Saga- it also includes a cameo by the Doctor from Doctor Who. The novel Assignment: Eternity provided links to The Man from UNCLE, The Questor Tapes, Kolchak: The Night Stalker, Mission Impossible, James Bond, The Prisoner and The Andromeda Strain. The X-Men of the Marvel Universe crossed universes to meet the crews of the original Enterprise and the Enterprise (NCC-1701-D). A version of the Kzin appeared in the animated series, which would normally provide a link to the Known Space universe, except for the very different histories.
- Memory Alpha
- Ex Astris Scientia
- James Dixon's Star Trek Timeline
- The History of Star Trek
- Chronology of Written Star Trek Fiction
- Curt Danhauser's Home Page
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Star Trek (Expanded Universe)"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.