Dreamwave began publishing its Transformers comics in 2002, and produced two mainstream series and a host of miniseries before going bankrupt. Dreamwave's continuity is based loosely on the U.S. series' first two seasons, but sharply changes course from there, incorporating some elements from the Marvel comics, theatrical film, Japanese series and toy line. This also includes the trilogy of Transformers novels.
- Transformers (Generation 1) (2002)
- Transformers (War and Peace) (2003)
- Transformers Books 1-3 (2003-2004)
- Transformers (Ongoing series) (2003-2004)
- Transformers: The War Within (2002-2003)
- Transformers: The War Within - The Dark Ages (2003-2004)
- Transformers: The War Within - The Age of Wrath (2004)
- Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye (2003)
- Transformers: Micromasters (2004)
- Transformers Summer Special (2004)
- Transformers: The Ultimate Guide (2004)
|U.S. Animated | Robots in Disguise | Armada | Japan | Micron Legend | Galaxy Force|
|Marvel U.S. | Marvel U.K. | Dreamwave | Armada | IDW | Manga|
|U.S. | Japan | Europe | Machine Wars | Universe | Binaltech | Robot Masters|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Transformers (Dreamwave)"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.