Category:DC Animated (Comics)
Several comics have been based on the DC Animated universe, which have formed a continuity of their own. Note that this continuity is very fluid, and incarnations of characters introduced before they appeared in the animated series are often "overwritten" with their televised versions- the staff of the television series do not consider the comics canon.
- Batman: The Animated Series (1992-1994)
- The Batman Adventures (1992-1995)
- Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993)
- The Adventures of Batman and Robin (1994-1995)
- Batman and Robin Adventures (1995-1997)
- Superman: The Animated Series (1996-1997)
- Superman Adventures (1996-2002)
- Adventures in the DC Universe (1997-1998)
- The New Batman/Superman Adventures (1997-1999)
- The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years (1998)
- Batman: SubZero (1998)
- Batman: Gotham Adventures (1998-2003)
- Batman Beyond (1999-2001)
- Batman Beyond (first comic) (1999)
- Batman Beyond (second comic) (1999-2001)
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (2000)
- Static Shock (2000-2004)
- The Zeta Project (2001-2003)
- Justice League (2001-2003)
- Justice League Adventures (2002-2004)
- Batman Adventures (2003-2004)
- Justice League Unlimited (2003-present)
- Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman (2003)
- Justice League Unlimited (comic) (2004-present)
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "DC Animated (Comics)"
The following 152 pages are in this category, out of 152 total.